"Who are you really? And 10 other questions you must answer in your life"

Sígueme en Blogarama
                                      


One of the basic concepts of metaphysics is the idea that there is a reality beyond what we perceive with our senses. This underlying reality, called "transcendental reality" or "divine reality", is seen as the source of all that exists and is considered the basis of existence. According to philosophers and metaphysical thinkers, this transcendental reality can be known through meditation, contemplation, and other spiritual methods, and understanding it can bring about profound and positive life transformation.

Here are 10 common questions that many people ask throughout their lives and often seek answers:
  1. Who am I really?
  2. What is my purpose in life?
  3. What is true love?
  4. How can I find happiness and fulfillment in life?
  5. Is there something beyond this life?
  6. What is truth and how can I know it?
  7. How can I overcome my fears and insecurities?
  8. How can I improve my interpersonal relationships?
  9. How can I achieve my goals and desires?
  10. How can I live in harmony with myself and with the world around me?
These questions may have different answers for different people and often reflect a search for meaning and purpose in life. Metaphysics, philosophy, and other spiritual traditions can offer unique and enriching perspectives on these questions.

Who am I really?



As a metaphysical mentor, I would answer you that you are something much bigger and deeper than you could imagine by naked eye. You are a divine being, an integral part of the source of all that is. You are an eternal being, immortal and full of love and wisdom.

You are not just your physical body, nor your thoughts and emotions, but you are a conscious being that experiences life through them. The true essence of who you are lies beyond appearances, beyond the temporary and the ephemeral.

The search for the answer to this question is one of the deepest and most significant missions in life. Through introspection, meditation, and connection to transcendental reality, you can discover the truth about your identity and your purpose in life. Good luck on this wonderful adventure of self-discovery!